Pink Diamonds: The Argyle pink diamond comes in shades ranging from delicate pastel rose to robust raspberry and full-blooded purple-reds.
• White Diamonds: These have very little impurities present in them and, therefore, command a high price. White diamonds are scientifically classified as Type I diamonds.
• A champagne diamond is actually a classification for diamonds found in a range of hues. A naturally colored champagne diamond can be found in colours as light as straw and as rich as cognac. Colour, carat, clarity, and cut should determine how expensive a piece of jewellery is.
• The Golden Jubilee: It is a fire rose cut diamond, this diamond has a unique fancy yellow-brown color that made it one of the most beautiful pieces of stone ever unearthed.
• Dresden Green Diamond: The stone’s unique green color is due to natural exposure to radioactive materials being used to compare natural versus lab-produced green diamonds. It is hoped that it can be used to devise a test to differentiate between naturally green diamonds, which are quite rare, and lab-produced ones.
• Thin Film Diamonds: Chemical vapor deposition of diamond or CVD s a method of producing synthetic diamond by creating the circumstances necessary for carbon atoms in a gas to settle on a substrate in crystalline form.
Ear studs are the smallest and the simplest form of earrings. These studs may be of diamonds, gemstones or metal balls.
• Diamond ear studs: These ear studs showcase the fire and beauty of the gem without any other distractions. Studs generally feature solitaire diamonds of different shapes such as round, princess, and pear cut diamonds.
• Pearl ear studs: They enhance a natural with many colors and sizes. These studs of pearls exude a luxurious, elegant look suitable for any age.
• Metal Studs: metal stud earrings are more casual than diamond or colored gemstone studs. These may be available in silver, white gold, yellow gold, or platinum. These are relatively easy to maintain.
• Labrets are the type of ear studs where the flat back plate of a labret sits neatly against the back of ear. They are suitable for both ear lobe and ear cartilage piercings. Surgical steel, titanium or BioFlex labret studs are most preferred.
This stone should be chosen on the basis of its colour and its cut. Amethysts are always purple, though the Siberian amethyst is dark purple in colour, and the German one is of a lighter purple shade. There are various types of cut, as with all gems, and the highest quality is the Siberian cut.
Jade can be either the green and white nephrite or the dark green jadeite. The beautiful colour of the jade comes from the quantity of chromium in the stone. Jade, which comes mainly from Central Asia and Central America is a very hard and strong stone and it can be used very effectively in all types of jewellery and also to make lamps and other accessories.
Looking for a custom made Handbag manufacturer/supplier to manufacture/supply handbags as per buyer specifications in different materials and linings like leather, rexine, synthetic leather. The buyer will provide the design details like dimensions, compartments, size and no. of pockets. Please send your company profile, charges, terms and conditions to websites (at) useful.in
We have 300+ static HTML websites, blogs, directories, some of which are listed at http://textads.in. We have listed a number of blogs at where buyers can purchase guest posts / blog posts for as little as $0.99 at http://textads.in/for-resellers/
Some of the niches are web hosting, jewelry, real estate, coupons, travel, business, books.
How it works
Pay for the item.
The user id and password for a blog author account will be sent to the buyer for posting the guest post/advertisement/article.
Buyer should post the text link ad, article or press release.
The blog can be checked periodically to ensure that the link remains in place.
Advertisement should be family friendly , legal .
As a trial offer, we can provide an author account worth $0.99 on any of the blogs without any upfront payment to the first three valid replies to this email. The buyer can pay for the account only after receiving payment from his or her customer.
Payment may sent by Paypal,Moneybookers, Payza/bank transfer/NEFT and you can contact support by mail / SMS for other payment options
For any other requirement or clarifications are required, please revert.
• Solitaire pendants are simple and attract the beauty of the material installed. It may be from pearl, diamond or any gemstone. The most popular varieties are round, princess, and pear cut diamonds. These are simple pendants but give an elegant look. Solitaire pendants can also feature a single pink, white, or black pearl, or a colored stone such as a sapphire, emerald, or ruby.
• Designer metals can be created using only metals also. All-metal pendants may be in silver, white gold, yellow gold, or platinum give the necklace an enriched look.
• Pendants may be designed by considering variety of ancient, Celtic, mythological, Oriental, or tribal symbols.
• Pearl and gemstone pendants may be embedded on the metal designs featuring a single pink, white, or black pearl, or a colored stone such as a sapphire, emerald, or ruby.
Necklace Pendants are those loose piece of hanging attached to a necklace. Worn by both men and women, as well as by children, necklaces and pendants can be long and bold, or short and dainty. The size and weight of the pendant mainly depend on the ability of the necklace to bear the weight. A single pendant used as highlight to a necklace.
These pendants in the necklace is attached to serve different purposes
• Different types of pendants are attached to necklaces to enhance the beauty and create varieties of jewellery.
• Pendants are also used for the purpose of identification. That is similar pendants are used in necklaces to identify with religious symbols, sexual symbols, symbols of rock bands.
• Amulets and religious symbols are attached in necklaces with the belief of getting protection.
• Pedants are also designed with initials, named and gemstones. The many specialized types of pendants include lockets which open in most cases to reveal an image. Pendants feature charms or jewels that are suspended from a chain.
Fashion, apparel directory
List your offers / store selling fashion, apparel, shoes,footwear,handbags, jewelry
To talk about diamond necklaces there are so many options available that women fall into dilemma as to which is the best among all. Like there are so many different colours of diamond studded in gold or silver neckpieces which looks beautiful when worn on any occasion. A famous kind of necklace which has gained popularity these years is Christian jewelry these Christian jewelries basically consist of cross designs and super stylish designs. These necklaces look truly trend.
A few types of necklaces can be used by two methods you could use them as a choker as well as long necklace. This is because they have a length adjustment provision. A few necklaces are provisioned in a way where more than one pendent can be hung on the necklace. These kinds are indeed very convenient.
Platinum or platina (a Spanish word) is considered as a much rarer valuable, whitish metal, ductile and malleable that resembles but isn’t silver. In fact it’s the toughest among jewelries. Platinum Jewelry is costlier in comparison to silver. Platinum is not only elegant when used all by itself to create a piece of jewelry but also looks beautiful when used as a simple polished item or when designed with engraved motifs. It has attracted the jewelry buying crowds in today’s market because of the potency and flexibility of the metal. With the current hue and cry about platinum it seems that Jewelers are now coming up with really creative and innovative designs to replace platinum as women’s best friend in place of diamonds.
Platinum jewelry is always hallmarked and is highly durable, more in weight in comparison to gold and lasts for years. Making of platinum jewelry requires invariably high amount of experience in craftsmanship. But once the jewelry is made it has the potential to attract anybody’s eye. Platinum jewelry is now a major player when we talk of bridal jewelries, especially among royal families. Platinum jewelry has major buyers when we talk of wedding bands and engagement rings. Designs are made either with plain platinum or with diamonds, as per ones choice. For women platinum jewelry comes in different options- bracelets, nose ring, crown, fashion rings, watches, wedding and bridal rings.
For men, platinum jewelry apart from wedding bands and engagement rings are now recently loved when used as cufflinks with stones and designer watches.